Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Thursday light-hearted fun.....


1. COOL MESSAGE  BY A WIFE

Dear Mother-in-law,  " Don;t teach me how to handle my children. I'm living with one of yours and he needs a lot of improvement! "

2. SWEET DEMAND BY A KID

A kid was spanked by his mom. His Dad came hone and asked the crying boy, " What happened, Son?"
The kid replied, " I can;t stand your wife anymore. I want my own."

3. THROWING KNIVES

A wife was throwing knives at her husband's picture. All were missing the target!
Suddenly, she received a call from her husband asking " Hi honey, what are you doing?"
Her honest answer : " Missing you! ".

4. I WILL THINK ABOUT IT

When a married man says, : "I'll think about it," what he really means is that he doesn't know too hoots of his wife's opinion yet.

5. TALKING IN SLEEP

A lady says to her doctor, " Doctor, my husband has a habit of talking in his sleep! What should I give him to cure it?"
The doctor replied, " Ma'am, give him an opportunity to speak when he's awake!"

6. HEAD OF THE FAMILY

It is said that the husband is the head of the family but remember that the wife is the neck of the family. The neck can turn the head exactly the way it wants.

No comments: