Friday, October 25, 2013

The lighter side of Graduation Day.....

Attention all suitable applicants! Kindly follow the queue and talk to my Ah John & Ku Mah for your application forms.
Thanks! No need to rush ! Plenty of forms available! As I was saying, I want to thank my mom, my dad , my grandma, .... 
Yeah,man! Our days of terrorisng the teachers are over! Hey, who's that pretty chick out there?
OMG! It's mom!
Shah Rukh Khan or Rajinikanth , move aside, I've got the moves lar....
Hey! The teachers promised us sand , water waves, drinks and Mc Donalds,ok? 
Opa Gangnam bees????

You mean we are to sing the Barney song again?!!! O man!

Where's my milk for crying out loud? One confused and deranged bunch of butterflies and bees! 
The "bee that cried the most!!
You are as confused as I am, aren't you?
What shampoo did you use on your hair? So silky and soft looking!

No comments: