Thursday, October 27, 2016

Rights Sold!

Two days ago, I was felt strained and buoyed a lot for what had happened over the weekend and I was looking forward to having a quiet and quintessential breakfast to start my day. As it was quite packed with customers that day at my regular roti canai haunt, I had to share the table with three Indonesian men, one Bangladeshi and a Malay couple. It wasn't a difficult thing sharing tables for food but somehow, that day, things did not turned out nice as the day unfolded that morning.

I guess, I wasn’t really in the mood of speaking to anyone as I just wanted to some peace and quiet as I struggled daily with myself on my temper ( I have really made a lot of effort to tone down and repent of it daily!) , decision making in a lot of life matters and also, daily dealings at work. It is a real struggle for working individuals to juggle so much responsibilities and sometimes, it is an awful lot of load to carry on one’s shoulder. I am thankful that I can channel all my anger, frustrations and sometimes, my own needs to the One Above who patiently listens and instructs in the most subtle way through the inner conscience and promptings.

As I was mouthing down and chewing slowly for the tiny morsel of roti canai to my mouth, one of the Indonesian bloke told the Bangladeshi that Malaysia is truly a gold mine for foreigners like him. He even boasted that he had been in the country for 10 years and he had obtained a NRIC blue card. He went on to tell the other blokes ; his fellow Indonesian blokes and the Bangladeshi that it is easy to obtain an identity card when you know how ; winking his eyes and flash of the rubbing of his left thumb and pointer ( money la….what else! ) His fellow Indonesians smiled and tore heartily at the roti canai while the Bangladeshi, the only sensible guy at the table that day was just smiling and sipped his Nescafe drink without uttering a word! This fella went on to tell how easy it was to get a local Malay lady to marry and then worked their way into getting licences for motorcycle , car, lorry and even businesses. He even told them that it would be easy once they have settled down to bring in their own relatives or own kind from Indonesia to work here like operating a coffee shop, food stall and other small businesses undetected. Nothing conspicuous but opportunity nevertheless to bring over family for life is good in Malaysia. 

Imagine the shock to my body and not forgetting , the blood system ( temperature and level of heat started to rise up! ) on hearing such ludicrous talks. The very idea of coming over and getting citizenship as easy as ABC , well, that makes my stomach sick! The audacity to boast about it even makes the whole conversation such a repulsive and nauseating topic of conversation. Robbing us of our work opportunity and acting like they own our country seemed like  kacang putih to them while robbing, stealing and acting like thugs are kinda ingrained in them as they run riot in this country.  Here in Malaysia, we still have genuine Malaysians having the difficulty to obtain a NRIC card and earning a decent living while these jokers/clown gets them easily and boast about it some more!  

I guess, when the guy continued speaking about playing the cards right to get local Malay women to marry them, somehow, my roti canai meal doesn’t seemed fulfilling that morning while the tea also had also lost it tea goodness! Even the young Malay couple seemed disgusted by what had been said and they did not finish their meal. They just paid for their meal while the Malay lady was visibly upset and she glared at the Indonesians intently as she walked past them. I bet, she and her husband wanted to say something but they kinda held back. Moments later, these imbeciles then rode on their motorcycles and headed off to do their work…I often wonder how the universe ( trying not to swear nor get angry! ) did they ever get the motorcycle licence or even a car licence in the first place!!!!


So, here you are – these foreigners came in through our borders and even through the back door of our country, take our womenfolk to be their economic brides or vice versa, take our land all in the name of saudara serumpun / sesama bangsa, take over our jobs, steal & rob our homes when life gets hard for them and we still want to build multi-million ringgits bridges and super highways to link to their mainland? Interesting, isn’t it? Imagine that they come in through the sea, kidnap our people, asked for ransom and get bloody paid again and again as this sadistic scheme is used over and over again right before our eyes! Imagine! Meanwhile, every day, GENUINE Malaysians goes through thousands and one hassle to get their NRIC cards, jostle for jobs, fearful for their lives as they walk down the streets or even wonder how these foreigners get so much freedom in this country. Yeah, I wish I had seated myself some other place that day…..not amongst these goons!

So, SYABAS, WELL DONE and THANK YOU, Immigration Dept., Royal Malaysian Police , National Registration Dept, Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia and A BIG BIG THANK YOU to Malaysian Govt. and State Govts. You just sold the rights of every Malaysians away BIG TIME! 

No comments: