Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fine Night....

Me & Mrs.Jones joint holds a very special place in my heart every time I think of an entertainment outlet to go with visiting family friends and close friends. Located and nestled at one of the centre street of Jonker Street, it is a watering hole with live singing entertainment goodness. Music is good [ if you want latest songs, get out of this place. This ain't the place! ] while the proprietor is always friendly and accommodating. It is really a decent place while my friends and I enjoy this place a lot. I have brought many good friends at this place to "chill out"- as the young people would say. It is nice to unwind and get some time of relaxation with your group of friends. I certainly did so with good friends after attending a wedding dinner that night. With good company, sporting personalities and boisterous voices, you can be sure that it would be a fun-filled night. This time our group was a bigger group but no less noisy and fun jammed people.
There were only a few tables occupied that night and so we had so much fun fellowshipping with one another and enjoying our drinks. It was really good to unwind, catching up on news, talked with one another and made plans and so on. It was also great to have Raymond & Cristal, Yvonne & LG, Jason & Shirley, Din & Abbs joining us for a good time this round. That night, I sang " Quando, Quando, Quando" while JWee sang his rendition of Man Bai's " Kau Ilham Ku ". It was really fun and really a night to remember. I must say that it was a great night for all of us. There is no need for justification and what not because at the end of the day, like I said, it was a great night out for good friends. I must say, I really treasure and cherished the times we spent there. It is hard to explain when you get together with good friends for a nite-out. Seriously, it is really hard to explain.
As I drove home that night, still very much sober, I couldn't help but remember all the nite outs I have had in my life. Sure, there were so pretty ugly ones but my life had changed so much. I guess, like all "middle-aged " young man, I'll take the good nite outs into my heart and learn form the ugly ones. The last thing I remembered when I got home that night was that I changed into my sleeping clothes, took my pillows and plonked my weight on the cold tiles in my bedroom. After that, it was pure bliss and I slept soundly. Seriously, it was just pure bliss! Wish I had more nights like that - Yeah! the sleeping part-lar!~

1 comment:

Emily yoong said...

Hmmm.. centre street of Jonker street..hmm.m..