Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Twisted Views....

I really don't know whether should I laugh or should I cry at the stupidity of some corroded minds of some religious clerics/scholars available on this planet for that matter. I was actually astounded and stepping on the verge of mental disgust on the paranoia of what I read over the papers ( Pg.48 -World News - Star papers today ) during my lunch hour break. To me , it was hilarious for a split moment and then, it just dawned on me how distasteful and how insane can one get. I really felt that it is not only degrading to the women folk any where in the world but also a huge disrespect to my Muslim friends as well. The article and what was said not only insulted my intelligence but also the intelligence of any reader of this world. I am really appalled by such notions of degrading oneself to even come up with such ideas. It just comes to show as though our parents had failed us in our walk with God, understanding of basic living and knowing our physical body. I really could not understand the association of sex with fruits and vegetables at all. Of course , I have heard of aphrodisiac food, herbs and spices but to associate general sexual acts with fruits and vegetables are really of moronic state of mind, pure nonsensical notion and against the order of nature as it is. Moreover, my question is why is it always associated with sex? If sex is such a dirty act, then it is high time EDUCATION  takes place. Let us all be teachers to our young ones rather than letting the internet ( and such narrow minded people! ) be the parents of our children's sex education!  This is the problem when narrow-mindedness are in operatives and every damn thing is associated with sex!
I believe with all my heart that SEX is a beautiful thing between legally married couple. Make no mistake about it. It is personal, it is special and it is very INTIMATE between two LEGALLY MARRIED people! Please see the boldly highlighted words!  So, if you are having extra-marital affairs, one night stands, single & single flings, living together, affairs or whatever names you want may want to concoct out, sorry!  it is simply called LUST and SIN! No other words for that! 
Anyway, I wonder if aubergine, luffa ( petola) , corn, strawberry, persimmons,  wasabi plant, winter melon, bitter gourd, lemongrass (serai ), ladies fingers and what not vegetables & fruits will be banned next .......! I wonder ......... just how far our intelligence can be insulted! OMG!  

No comments: