Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Camp Quips 2012

Comdr : Kids, wave goodbye to your parents. You’re MINE now!
Child : Oh! Oh! [ laughing then suddenly hushed up! ]

Child : Comdr, it’s like packed sardines inside here! Coooooooooool !
Comdr : It’s only for about 15 or 20 minutes ride.
Child : We’ll be squeezed and squashed! Hahahahahaaaaa…. ( happily accepting that fate! )

Child : Comdr, carrots are vegetables, right? I can’t eat them!
Comdr : EAT UP! Leave no grain of rice or vegetable. Swallow! NOW!

Child : Comdr, the fried rice got carrots and long beans in it. I don’t like them.
Comdr : So? SWALLOW!

Child : Comdr, are there tigers and wild boars in the rubber estate?
Comdr : Son, the only tigers and wild boars are you and I !

Child : Yeah! Sausages! But comdr, why are the sausages small only?

Child : Yeah! I like spaghetti but I don’t like mushrooms. They are too big.
[ but swallowing every piece of mushroom quickly! ]

Child : Comdr, I did not bring my pyjamas! ( balling his eyes out with tears !!)
Comdr : Anybody got a spare on? ( hugging the poor child! )

Comdr : Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh…… Why didn’t you flush the toilet after using it?
Child : My mom always does it for me ( grinning from ear to ear!! )
Comdr : GOD! Have mercy on my life!

Comdr : Who did not flush the toilet again?
Child : Dunno ( all in the group giving cheeky faces! )

Child : Comdr, I don’t want so much spaghetti.
Comdr. : OK ( Turned around after putting some spaghetti in a bowl and handed it over to the kid! )
[ About 3 minutes later….]
Child : Comdr , I have finished. Can I have some more? [ kesian face! ]

Child : Comdr, why is the water warm and yellowish down here?
Comdr : Aiyoooo….who pee in the pool? [ all the children turned away!! ]

Child : Comdr, will someone eat my bread after I make them?
Comdr. : Sure.
Child : Then, I’ll make my bread ugly so that no one can eat them. Only I will eat them!
[ Comdr. rolled eyes and pengsan* ]

Child : Comdr, why are you people always tempting us ?
Comdr : (puzzled ) How?
Child : You people are eating ice-cream and we are drinking water? Can I have an ice-cream? ( sheepishly)

Child : Comdr, who is snoring so loud?
Comdr : Go to sleep! No one is snoring! ( Snores … )
Child1 : I have chocolate chip cookies and chocolate drinks. You want to share?
Child2 : Sure, that would be nice.
Comdr : Ah! Eat one of those and you’ll get double the vegetables!

Child : Comdr, I can bathe myself. Mom says put a little bit shower cream and scrub all over and I’ll be clean.If not, I just dry myself and don’t waste water!
Comdr : OhGod! You better bathe properly or you’ll sleep on the verandah!!!!!

Child : Cool! Sausages…morning, afternoon, evening…..cool!
Comdr : Muka also like sausages already!
Child : Hahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaa…..you so funny –lar , comdr.

Child : What are you doing comdr?
Comdr. : Relaxing in the pool …. ( flat on the back and head above the water )
[ Child pours water into the ears and face of the comdr! Child laughs loudly ]
Comdr : Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh! ( stressed !)

Comdr : Children, now is the special time – Camp Souvenir time!
Child : Comdr, why are there so many gifts for us?
[ Comdr dumbfounded and blur for a while. ]

Child : Comdr, can I drown the dragonfly?
Comdr : Oh God! Have mercy on me!

Child 1 : The fish pond looks brown. Sure a lot of big fish and piranha inside.
Child2 : So?
Child 1 : Let us get one of the boys to jump in and see if the fish bites! Great idea, right?

Comdr : Children, good news. Today, you are going to make your own croissant bread?
Child : ( waving his hands frantically… ) Comdr, comdr. where are you going to sleep tonight?
( Comdr scratching his head and blur for a while! )

Comdr : What’s the matter with you, child? Why are you standing so stiff?
Child : Comdr…… I want to go to the toilet….. Big poo poo.
Comdr. : Oh God! Quickly up the stairs then….oooohhhh….what’s that bump?? Ooohhhhhhh!
[ Child looking sheepishly and grins ! ]

Child : Comdr, I miss my mom!
Comdr : Okay ..…… I can’t help you!
Child : I know. I’ll hug my pillow...
Comdr. : Good. Now, go to sleep …. ( time showing 3.30am )
Child : Comdr……
Comdr : Yeah…..
Child : You’re nice…
Comdr. : I know…… Now, can you go to sleep , please….
Child : OK…. Comdr
Comdr : Yes.
Child : I want to go to toilet….
Comdr : Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh………( stressed )

There you have it folks...the life of a commander during camps.......but it's worth it!~

No comments: