Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Enough....

Today, I want to make one thing explicitly and crystal clear - I am NOT GOING to stand up and fight for anyone's war. I have stated this stand much much earlier in my writing.  You fight your own wars in which you deemed fit. I want to make this clear that I am just so fed up of being "used" as the front even for a just cause. A vocal chat, sharing of views and conversation on the five foot way had been constructed as an explosive and important meeting. I just don't know how on earth can five foot way chat be an all important meeting of important people? I've never ever heard of such preposterous idea! If this is the type of implication one gets when gathering together, then I want no part of such shallow thinking lest taking part in any conversation for that matter. It is simply just too hedonistically shallow and low. My convictions in life are crystal clear - I have said what I wanted to say all these years and I have branded from " difficult to evil to pure evilness " but it doesn't  lower my spirit one bit. It is only when things started to happen to these so-called "saints", they started to jump like prawns in a frying skillet! 

Well, like I have said many many times, I have said what I wanted to say all these years. If you didn't catch it, just too bad, I guess.  Where were you when it happened? Weren't you people the ones who stood at the sides and pretended as if it didn't happen to you or claimed that it will NEVER happened to you? Where were you people when hurts, bruises in life and stakes of hurtful words being painfully pulled from the fragile hearts?  Where were you when people just walked out of the door of the place that supposed to give them comfort and the familiar touch of the Father? WHERE WERE YOU? WHERE WERE YOU? WHERE WERE YOU? Tsunamis and earthquakes caused so much devastation to the people because they FAILED to heed or take lightly of the warnings despite all the beacon markers, buoy markers and graphical reading devices. Well, I've got news for you - You created and breed the monsters ; so you clean it up, yourself, ok? That's all I've gotta say. It just makes me so mad when every one is saving their own skins and not be the "bad " ones in the eyes of others but instead push others to the forefront so that they won't get the bullet while others take the "bullets of crap"  for them. Even those who had been wronged/inflicted with mental anguish & pain/ are not even brave enough to state their stand or have stood up to give their side of the story. This is the greatest failure of being a human being EVER!  PLEASE, just do the RIGHT THING and may you find repentance in GOD. I am often reminded that HIS GRACE is sufficient for us. Is there any other GRACE involved?

So, I want to say again - I am NOT INTERESTED in "games" and ENOUGH of games.~

No comments: