Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ponder....

"When believing in God gets difficult, the tendency is to turn away from God;  but in heaven's name, to what? "

This is the very line that hit my ears this morning as I listened to a CD sermon in my daily devotion as I travel to work. It may be a half an hour sharing of the Word but sometimes, sharing such as this is much better than the preacher who hits his/her lungs out on the pulpit each Sunday.No disrespect to anyone on the pulpit ministry- just preach the Word. Sometimes, you often wonder when the sitting ordeal would end while there are days you are extremely glued to your seat as you digest the Word that had been preached. Speaking primarily about myself, sometimes life gets you down right to the dumps and you try to shake off the dust and get back up as fast as possible. I would say I am extremely fortunate to have good reliable Father in heaven, family members and friends who had helped me along my rocky road of life as I have dwelt in my moments of difficulties, faith struggle and certain sense of hopelessness. I am not ashamed to say that I have fallen many many times and each time I pick myself up, my focus is made aware of the strength of my Lord who would enable me to rise above the storm with the extra crutches from good friends. 

" VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT "

No comments: