Friday, February 22, 2013

Hotel Deluxe...............

The last time I went to the cineplex to watch a movie was some many moons ago, I must say. But to see a Cantonese movie was even more remote for me. Thereby, " Hotel Deluxe" was my very first Chinese/Cantonese movie I have ever seen in a cineplex. What an experience indeed! I must tell you this : This movie is hilariously funny if you understand the Cantonese language. It is such a funny, crazy silly slapstick comedy indeed. The facial expressions, the characters, the dialogues and the actions were hilarious, man! Funny through and through.

I really had a good laugh today. I have not had good laughs over the months and it was good to be able to laugh again. I guess, it was good to be able to laugh heartily and laugh silly over some of the comedic scenes. The acting by the actors and actresses in the movie were superb too. They are funny and such fun in the movie. There weren't any awkward moments but easy going comedy. A movie that will spill your dinner contents as you laughed at the jokes and humorous ways. 

The plot is a simple but brilliant plot regarding a hotel which is run by a group of crazy individuals who then meets up with a strict and disciplinarian Manageress who goes all out to gain the 5-Star Deluxe recognition for the hotel. Thrown in a spanner like a hotel detective, the chaos continues and so are the laughs. With some twist and turns of events including some challenges, the hotel finally gained its 5 star Deluxe status. Go ahead and enjoy yourself watching this movie. It's fun to have a good laugh.

Laugh and be merry! Cheers. Gotta thank Kew, SBee, SLing and SYuen for accompanying me to the cineplex! Enjoyed the movie.......thoroughly!

No comments: