Wednesday, September 10, 2014

17 years....

Dad, you are truly one remarkable person in my life. I will always miss you dearly for your words of wisdom, encouragement , happiness, humbleness and the very essence of what it means to be hardworking, honest and true to one self. You made me what I am today and I still feel you very much in my heart each day. 

I may not have been the best of the best in this world but I am always the best in your eyes. You gave me the true meaning of doing our best and always be happy with whatever little or much that we have. Thank you so much , Dad! 

IN LOVING MEMORY ALWAYS,
FOO KOK LIM
Departed 10th September, 1997

Your wife and your children ( Lee Lee and Liang ) misses you so much.  Your grandchildren ( Joa Wee & Shwu Yuen ) misses you. Most of all I miss you so much , Dad even after 17 years you have left us.

No comments: