Monday, June 16, 2008

CHUCK & Friends!

I was watching "Chuck" [ AXN 701 - 9.00pm ] on Monday night and I felt very much like Chuck Batowski, the nerdy computer store support, who suddenly had so much info in his head. The only difference is that he had important Govt. info in his head while I have more stress and crap in the head! Also, he is always surrounded by hot butt kicking babes while I have to content with vultures and hawks wo wants a piece of me most of the times! Hey! We do share something in common though. We have great family and great friends. For me, to all the friends ( Vive, Sathy, Errol, Steven, Jason , Jessica, Shirley, Julian, Robert, Dinesh, Abby,the list goes on.........) who have been instrumental in making this person in me a better person, A BIG THANK YOU!

Speaking of friends, since putting up the blogspot of mine, I've received calls and endless e-mails on congratulating me for doing this! One call in particular was " Woi, cham-liao [ direct Hokkien translation - " problem already!" ] Fu-yoh! Now you can blog and release all, man! This is bad! " Sigh! What great encouragement!" Then , there is one , " KNN... [ You don't want to translate this in Hokkien because it is not that nice! ], we all sure "die one" since you can blog now!"

Anyway, it is not that I am ruling the world. (sigh!) Heck! I am just writing my blog,man. Give me some credit for even learning to write a blog! I must say, I am quite illiterate on all this but I've learnt,man! Anyway, thanks for all the encouragement and support! I will write my blog as I see the things in my perspective. They may be narrow, they may be hard and they may be humourous. Like it or not, it is here to stay,man.
To all my fans and friends out there, EAT YOUR HEART OUT !

1 comment:

crownbacca said...

Like that need more computer support already. Missing the wat tan hor