Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy belated Father's Day!


Hey everyone,

Welcome to my blogspot! I just wanted to share my thoughts of what I have in this congested brain of mine and I really hope it would be an encouragement. Whatever you read will be sweet, poignant, straight-talking and hard hitting as well. All in all, take it all in with " a pinch of salt"- you'll get what I mean!So, here's to great times ahead.


Yesterday was Father's Day. Hey, Happy belated "Father's Day" to all the great fathers out there! You deserve the great day as you toil each day to protect, love and put food onthe table for your family. For those of you who have not been doing this, shape up and get some work!


My family gave me a beautiful fridge magnet which read " The greatest gift I ever had came from HEAVEN.... I call him my Dad!" Thanks.........it gave me a teary eye, actually. I really appreciate that a lot. It is not about the size nor the pricing of the gift.....it's the meaningful words and the size of the heart that matters! Don't you forget that, ok?


Great day! Great family!


5 comments:

ViveAlive said...

wow...cina sudah bloging....

EE said...

wow, ivan foo finally has his own blog. Not bad ...

ViveAlive said...

Majulah Blogging untuk Negara. Super Foo is on the net......

crownbacca said...

wahhh Cina Power!! fooo yoooo...

Ivan foooo yoooooo !!! Jeff Ooi and Kenny Sia also cannot beat.

Abby said...

Long Live Ivan Foo!!
We celebrate the sucessful launch of your blog with much cheers & loud YAM SENGS!!!!