Thursday, June 26, 2008

Miracles...

When Fatih Terim, the Turkish football team coach says that he doesn't believe in miracles, I just couldn't understand him. All fabrics of religion believes in miracles and here is a man who doesn't believe in miracles! What a shocker, indeed!
Living and breathing every day in our lives is itself a miracle, don't you agree? To open our eyes and to wake up each and every morning is itself a miracle. So, is having a miracle significant? Of course! It is the very fabric of God's deity, His love and His Grace. God gives us miracles in our lives! No one gives miracles like He does!
To me, I am so thankful that I have many miracles in my life from God - my wife ( remember how He got you to meet that guy/girl ) , my children ( imagine a single spermatoza out of the millions that swam towards the egg managed to get in and the miracle begins! ) my job ( the one you work on to put food on the table! ), my home (how you manage to get the downpayment for the house ) and many others. How could we not be thankful for the miracles in our lives or how could we not believe in miracles? It is like mocking God that He is no good to you and that's wrongful thinking!
By the way, Turkey lost to Germany, ok? The irony, Germany scored in the very last minute. So, does miracles work? YES! For Germany!

1 comment:

ViveAlive said...

Hello....your friends are not miracle kar? Especially going thru the "wind" experience......anyway, that is the part and parcel of the "Sukinang" fan club members