Friday, June 27, 2008

Jus Dam....

I was on my way for work in Gemas when I passed by the vicinity area of Jus Dam in Jasin. I just couldn't help noticing the beautiful clear water, the peace & tranquil of the water in the early morning. What a sight indeed! Then I thought of the joke Vive told me when we were driving through Durian Tunggal dam the last time. I was imagining myself running a retreat/resort at this beautiful place. My introduction would probably be :

" Welcome to the Dam Resort! It is so nice to see each and everyone of you. As the host of the Dam Resort, I welcome you all with our Dam hospitality. As you will be the Dam guest for the next few days, you will be called the Damnites! It's a name we give for our Dam guests! Please feel free to use our Dam facilities and should you have any enquiries , be sure to ask our Dam staff who would be more than willing to answer your Dam questions. Should the Dam staff are unable to accommodate your Dam requests, you are most welcome to contact the Dam Head of Staff - Mr. Dam Lee Sort. he should be able to handle all your Dam need. Don't forget to try out our Dam spa, Dam Sui kau food, special Dam dumboard games and Dam watersport facilities! Now, if you will follow the Dam porters, they will bring you to your Dam place. Once again, have a great Dam day ahead!"
Now, isn't this just Dam great ?

1 comment:

ViveAlive said...

Haaa...haaa......I recall that conversation on opening up a resort near the Dam.....above all that, I enjoyed the moments spent together discussing stuff like this.....