Monday, April 26, 2010

Youth Ministry - Cafe Nite 2010

Calling all the youths, young people and young at hearts! Hear ye! Hear ye! The Youth Ministry of Calvary Life Assembly will be having their Cafe Nite 2010 edition on 30th April, 2010. I know for a fact that much planning, hard work and good music are in store for the guests with plenty of goodies in store to be won. So, if you want to have a great time of fun, lounging to a serenade of great music and making new friends, this is the perfect place. Mark it down in your calendar and make an effort to come for this great event.
You and I can make a change by supporting this event. I'll definitely be there to lend my support for this event. I pray that you'll come too and be part of this great event. Hope to see you there! Afterall, you'll never know what surprise will be awaiting you ~
P/s Entrance is by RM 8.00 ticket or is it RM 5.00 ticket ( I wonder... ) Well, no matter what, it is a small price to pay for a whole load of fun awaiting you! That's quality assurance!~

No comments: