Friday, May 28, 2010

Stunner!

Today, I was on my way to work when I decided to stop at a petrol station to fill up for gas. Two other cars came in together at the petrol station and we parked our cars at the gas island pumps available at the petrol station. As usual, I came out of my car and so did the other two decently clothed car owners probably one was in his early 20's while the other was probably in his early 30's. I then glanced at their cars - a Honda car and a Toyota Vios car. They headed out to the inside of payment kiosk counter with me tagging behind them.
As the younger one reached the counter first, he took out RM 10.00 and told the cashier, " Pump 2 " This was the owner of the Honda car! I was stunned for a while. RM 10.00 petrol ????!!!! I just scratched my head a bit but hey, it's his life ,man. Then he went off to pump petrol into his car. Then came the turn of the early 30 year old guy. He went to the same cashier and said " 5 ringgit - Pump 4 ". My jaw just dropped, stunned and my mind was like " What is the freaking matter with you?" screaming in my head!!! Toyota Vios car and this guy is pumping 5 freaking ringgit of petrol in the tank!!!!!!!! Unbelievable, man..............truly truly unbelievable! I thought the 10 ringgit one is already shocking enough and this guy is pumping 5 ringgit petrol ! My God, truly untahanable and untelanable, man!
I then watched these two car owners gleefully drove their cars out of the petrol station, turned into the heavy traffic crowd and blending in nicely. Me? I was still putting petrol into my car tank and wondering how crazy one's life could get from such an experience. Well, that's life, right? The show must go on! This is the make-believe world we live in today. Afterall, "Gaya mesti ada. Poket takda duit takpa!". Hahahahahahhahahahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!

No comments: