Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Life..the twisted....

I don't know about you people but I wasn't feeling myself of late. I was kinda moody and the excruciating coughs in the night doesn't help me one bit at all. I've downed one bottle of Sedilix Linctus plus Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu dan Anak for the past one week and some yellow looking pill to get some relief for the coughs and headaches. Coughed out quite a chunk of my lungs out and greenish stuff which would make the Blubber looks like child's play. OK, no worries here - I am still intact. It was temporary, of course, but at least, I do get some form of relief from downing the good stuff. The other day, I just completely lost the plot ( I guess, my mind too! ) and oh dear! my poor loved ones were at the receiving end. Certainly it was no fault of theirs and it was purely ME. [ See! I ain't an angel too, yunno! ]. I just don't know what is wrong with me and waking up at 3.00am in the morning for the past one week isn't helping me one bit. In fact, it is frustrating me a lot and I get very uncomfortable when I wake up without enough sleep & rest. I am hopelessly tired throughout the day and I do feel fatigue ravaging my body and mind. Anyway, the mind is still hopelessly intact!
Seriously, I just don't know what is terribly wrong with me this time. Friends told me that I am suffering from too much strain on the mind or I have been on the yellow pillow pill for far too long. [ BTW, the other day, I swallowed 2 yellow pills [ totally forgot the name of the medicine and I was on high and everything seems rubbery! ] Yup, there will be days like that and I wouldn't have answer for this. What is frightening is that when SLing came down last night and asked me what is wrong with me, I just couldn't give her an answer. She told me that I have become less patient, lost my temper quickly [ thank God, I didn't lose my marbles,man! ] and I have quietened down considerably [ that's good, no? ] Yup, she was concerned alright or she might just be thinking if her husband had gone bonkers in the head. Luckily, she didn't scrounged the file cabinets for our insurance policies , just in case-mah. I quickly assured her that I am alright but I just couldn't pin point what was the source of my discomfort. Some fine kawan-kawan says it's the hormones and I say hormones , my foot!
Maybe, it is just my lack of consuming my favourite kerbau pendek a.k.a. the porky lately! Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa.......my favourite shop selling the good stuff from the kerbau pendek was closed for a week now because the proprietors went for holidays. Just couldn't stomach the other shops variety of kerbau pendek fare! Yup, this could be one serious contender on why I have gone cranky - the very lack of my favourite porky delights!
The other reason may be that the cough and flu viruses had evolved and they have become more intelligent. So it was explained by one nut -case friend of mine who probably have about 5 cans of disinfectant in his car! Probably, they could have split up, mutated and caused havoc to my body and my brains. As my office had many colleagues who would continue to spew out viruses of every kind in an enclosed air-conditioned area, it was possible, right? Yup, only the bright and brilliant viruses would get into my system as they are being filtered through my mouth mask, I hope! Hmmmmnnnn....maybe, just maybe....That's why I have become brilliant by waking up at 3.00am while my body have worked like a 24 hours virus producing factory causing me to feel weak and weary in the mornings while the viruses work it's stuff in the evenings and nights. Hmmmmmnnnnnn........I wonder if that is causing havoc to my body system. The other glands and systems in my body seemed to be working well, though.
Rats! No matter what, I am gonna get myself a bunch of nice mint leaves and get myself a cup of mint tea this evening. That ought to calm my nerves and get me to the stairways of recovery. Maybe, just maybe, I won't be in that mood anymore.......kill some viruses, whacked some nice barbecued pork slices ................

No comments: