Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Irony of A Sweet Life....

Men:
1. All men are extremely busy.

2. Although they are so busy, they still have time for women.

3. Although they have time for women, they don't really care for them.

4. Although they don't really care for them, they always have one around.

5. Although they always have one around them, they always try their luck with others.

Women:

1. The most important thing for a woman is financial security.

2. Although this is so important, they still go out and buy expensive clothes and stuff.

3. Although they always buy expensive clothes, they never have something to wear.

4. Although they never have something to wear, they always dress beautifully.

5. Although they always dress beautifully, their clothes are always just "an old rag".

6. Although their clothes are always "just an old rag", they still expect you to compliment them.

7. Although they expect you to compliment them, when you do, they don't believe you.

Wisdom:

I am married for 22 years now and one day, I took a look at my wife and said, “ Honey, 22 years ago, we had a rented apartment, an old Toyota KE30 car, slept on simple mattresses and watched 14-inch color TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot and beautiful 22 year old black-haired woman.”

"Now , we have a RM 160,000.00 home, one Proton and one Myvi car worth about RM 90,000.00, a nice big bed, a LCD TV and two wonderful children but I am sleeping with a 44 year old woman with a sprinkle of white hair here and there. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things.”

My wife is a VERY REASONABLE woman.


She told me to go ahead to go out and find myself a hot 22 YEAR-OLD woman and she would MAKE SURE that I would once again be living in a rented apartment, driving an old Toyota KE30, sleeping on simple mattresses and watching a 14-inch China made TV. Ooh! She added this “ Yunno , honey, Lorena Bobbitt’s story had been truly an inspirational story for women all these years!”.

AREN'T OLDER WOMEN GREAT? THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO SOLVE YOUR MID-LIFE CRISIS. Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............................................That's fun!
[ Thanks to my friend, Mr. Ramesh Rajasivam for is ever delightfullly fun articles! )

2 comments:

Math Geek said...

lol...that was funny, I have to say after being with my better half for almost ten years, I can really appreciate a good comment like that.

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Hi Math Geek,
Thanks for dropping by and I am glad this article brought some cheer! Warmest regards to you and your better half!~