Friday, September 16, 2011

JE2....

If there is any movie in this year that would tickled you pink, give you cramps in the stomach and make you bend over in tumulous and roaring laughter, it would most certainly be the movie " Johnny English 2 : Reborn".  I had the privilege to watch this movie with my family and Din's family last Thursday at MBO Cineplex. It was after work and I just wanted to unwind to have some fun and I really can't remember laughing so much in my life. I am sure all the muscles in my face are fully stretched, worked out and aching from such laughter exercise. It is a really funny movie , to start with, but horrendously entertaining in a good way. Of course, certain scenes in the movies can be quite unreaslistic but who cares anyway. It is a good laughter-filled movie and that's all that matters , really! SLing was laughing all the way and in a good way, I was glad we went to the movies that night. I have not seen her laughed so much and that's good, actually. What more, we had popcorns, good company and great fun together. 
Yunno, sometimes, the happier times in life are simply the simple things we do with our family, right? Anyway, go and check out the movie. Yeah! The tickets cost may scare you a little bit but what's that compared to the family time and great laughter together! Laugh more and spread some cheer , will you?     

No comments: