Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pictoral birthday....

Wondering what would they do for my birthday? Hmmmmnnnnn....
I wonder if my sister knows......
Will my beloved aunty be involved ?...she's whispering something to my sister...
I guess, only my  sister knows......
Even my "birds" are silent these days....sigh.......
Hope there will be girls around...especially my cousin.....pweeet!.....with presents, of course!
Sigh...even my lovable parents are pretty quiet but they are all dressed up...why? I wonder...
I hope there will be food..... lots of food! My "Ah John" would love food!.....
Especially the CAKE! I hope my parents remember......
Definitely would love my "birds" to flock together......
Aaaahhhhh.....I would love presents....lots of them........the bigger the better....
But then again, my sister is pretty happy.......
Bet she knows something I don't know about....interesting......
But then again....it's just wishful thinking........
GOD please make it happen...... I would love a birthday party.......
Something likes this would be good!
Afterall, I believe I am kinda cute & smart 4 year old boy! What do you think?
Ah! Why do I have to think so much? I'm only a Buckaroo!
* This blog posting is specially dedicated to Ryan & Ashley
 wonderful parents, Wei & Jade *

2 comments:

an 10 i said...

nice family.........

Jade said...

haha.. :) Thank you so much for everything.