Friday, May 10, 2013

Bummer......

Over the week, I have been really upset over a colleague of mine whom I shall call the laziest, cunning and selfish bum God ever produced on the face of Earth!  If there are other more colourful names for this person, believe me, I WOULD use it! I shall call him the highly -paid buffon with brains as small as pea! I just cannot stand such blatant disrespect this person has for the rest of the working people in the office who toiled hard each day at our work. I am not throwing this person under the bus in any normal circumstances but if I could throw him under a steam roller, I WOULD CERTAINLY DO IT so that it would save us all a lot of anguish, pain and sufferings.

This person's character is not only cunning and full of trickery but heinous in the mind too. He would squealed in delight each time a fellow colleague is given work to do and while he gets the work, the sounds of wall lizards and banging of working tables would be heard! I just wanted to remind this clown that : We ALL got temper,ok? You wouldn't like it when we get all riled up,right? BTW, we do wonders when we are riled up , isn't it? You will never know what dark secrets/ingenious plans can be cooked up when the dark side triumphs! Aha! Evil plans are ticking !!!
 
Yeah, I just HATE it when people like this squirmed their way out of work while others bust their butts & balls off at the various work sites day in day out.  The worst part is that he pretends as though he doesn't know how to do the work and then charmed his way to the OManager ( another individual who couldn't care less about her work anymore and thinks the whole world had collapsed around her! So sad! She used to be a very efficient person ) to help him do HIS work ALL THE TIME! EVERYONE knows this and it is disgusting because everyone does their own work except for this clown and the ring master, the OManager! Sometimes, I just wish the OManager and this person should both be bound at their feet with multiple weights of no return and send packing down the cold abyss of Melaka river! Ah! Evilness had crept into my tiny little brains for a few seconds! Lord, forgive me for hatching such an idea! It is so frustrating indeed!

The pretense of being busy, the qualifications of a thousand excuses and pretense of  not having any knowledge when asked upon his field of expertise are just too much to swallow. However, when he needs your help, he would cajoled and pursue with all vigour to get the information required. After that, he's back to old tricks again of playing possum!  I can understand if he is doesn't want to help anyone but to teach wrong work things to newbies is just the last straw I can endure.  How could anyone in their sane mind teach wrong stuff to newbies in which in our line of work usually means "professional suicide" or face the Courts! I really pity those newbies who had to endure this buffon!  That's why I have taken the solemn strict compliance oath of not speaking this person for as long as it takes! Being a stubborn mule as I am, I intend to honor this oath till the cows come home,man! Just cannot stand such hypocrisy, ludicrous & slum behavioral mentality!   

Someone told me the other day that this bum should be taught a lesson. I said rightly so BUT I am restrained by the fact that I believed in a GOD that reminds me that I should do good and shun evil. Just for a second,..........just for a second,  I was derailed from that fact and I wanted to say what I want to say to these two clowns but somehow....................... I really wish they could understand how others feel when they do the things they do! Alas, maybe, just maybe..... tomorrow would be a better day.......... perhaps......

No comments: