Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Perspective ... HOPE

I echoed the encouraging words from my good friend, Vive, who mirrored what I want to say from my heart:-

This morning, I am ending my mourning with a new HOPE for Malaysia. We have less than 60 months for GE14. I have decided for the sake of the next generation:

1. I will continue to pray for this beloved nation. We will fight this battle first on our knees.

2. I will choose to see every Malaysian as MALAYSIAN rather than as Indian, Chinese, Malay, Iban and etc.

3. I will continue to speak to every Malaysian who come across of my path of the importance of good governance - one that uphold righteousness and justice.

4. I will continue to share about the dark day of modern Malaysian history - 5.5.2013.  Lest we forget.

5. I will echo Winston Churchill's quote "Never never never give up". The fight for righteousness and justice will go on.



This I WILL DO!

No comments: