Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Voice 4....

~ Adam, Shakira, Blake, Usher & Carson ~
Judith Hill & Sarah Simmons have left the building of  Voice 4, folks!  And now there are 6 contenders for The Voice 4 crown. There's Amber Carrington ( Team Adam Levine) , Michelle Chamuel ( Team Usher ), Shasha Allen (Team Shakira), Swon Brothers, Holly Tucker and Danielle Bradbury ( Team Blake Shelton ).  I seriously felt a little tiny bit sad that Judith Hill did not make it because I felt she had a very good voice though. I think, the crowds favourite would be country girl, Danielle Bradbury. I would be quite surprised if she didn't make it to the finals. I guess, that's the beauty of a singing competition - lots of twist and turns.

~ Danielle Bradbery ~
The talents are quite good, actually. I do enjoy the performances of these aspiring talents and you just marvel at some of these talents. They really can sing and sing well indeed. In a challenging career like this, all these budding talents needed is a break like this and they would be on their way to rewarding recording deals. My prediction for Voice 4 would be Danielle Bradbury to win it with dark horses from Shasha Allen and Swon Brothers.

~ The Swon Brothers ~
I do like Shasha Allen because she is one classy act too while The Swon Brothers are just as competitive. The Swon Brothers with their cowboy swagger and country music should bring in a number of votes but their harmony and performances are not too bad,actually.  So, let's see what happens , shall we? 

~ Shasha Allen ~

No comments: