Friday, September 11, 2009

Early Surprise!

Today my fellow colleagues in the office gave me an early birthday bash! To think of it, they have never missed blessingmy life on my birthday. Though , officially, I came out from my mom's womb to face the world on 12/9, I'll take all the blessing I could today. In fact, I received early birthday greetings from fellow friends as early as yesterday. I want to thank each and everyone of you who have made my life a bit more colourful this year coz' without you people, there wouldn't be much fun, isn't it?
Friends or foes, whoever you may be or whatever category you want to put yourself in, I just want to thank you for making my life a bit more cheerful and/or misery, whichever way you want see it. As I looked back into my 44 years of colourful life, I can only say that those are really.............................. hard years, man! Just joking! I have been blessed so much, actually!
Seriously, I am indeed blessed. Like I say each time, to be able to be awake each day itself is a bonus in my life. Looking into the "accidental" deaths happening around us these days, I am considered extremely lucky, though! At least, I don't get beaten up or worst still, blown up for no apparent ryhme or reason. I get the occassional "evil" tag or even "troublemaker" accolades but I'll take these "compliments" as they come. No bad blood intended nor offence taken. In life, we will win some battles and we will lose some battles. But at least, you can't fault me for trying to make this place a more livable place.
Yeah! Amidst the coffee cake, KFC and some soft drinks, that's life, man. I really appreciate my colleagues to really take the effort to get the cake and all the stuff to have a good time today. In some weird, funny and some connectivity concoction, we have touched each others' lives. I want to thank CK, Liong, Loh, Yivon, Tye, Teo,Kok and Tai for taking the trouble to make this day a truly exceptional day.
Tomorrow? Well, I'll be on the road to Segamat-Kuantan highway for work! Yeah! That's life, man. Waits for no one and life goes on!~
Thanks to all friends & family who had blogged, FB, sms and even called me today. God bless you all!~

3 comments:

IGGY / JERRY said...

SELAMAT HARI JADI

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Iggy:
Thank you,man!

ramesh said...

Happy Bithday fren.
You look simply marvellous.
Ageing very gracefully ...