Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year - 2009

Dear fellow friends & family ~ young or old, thank you so much for blessing my life and my family's lives with your blessings either in words or in kindness for the year 2008. There is so many people I would to thank for bringing so much joy in my life and the list would probably go on and on but the No.1 person I want to give thanks first is GOD, The Father! There is no way, I could have lived this long or go the extra mile in life had it not been GOD's wonderful grace upon my life. He has given me so much meaning in my life that sometimes I often wonder if I had been guilty like everyone else who had been "complaining" about their lives to Him.
The second line of people I want to express my thanks to is to my family - my wife & children and my immediate families. Many times, they bear the brunt and weather the storm of my ways and never giving up on me. That is really a tremendous boost of confidence in my life. Next comes, close buddies and close friends [ too numerous to mention and you know who you are! ] who had been inspirational in helping me out a lot mentally, socially, physically and spiritually. Without your support and helping hand, I would have drowned in this ever changing world that we live in and worst still, I would have probably been step, runneth over and even been hard pressed! Thank you for your support!
For the new year 2009, I continually pray that God would bless each and everyone of you, multiply His goodness and reward you with His richness and blessings until it overflows your capacity cup. May the Lord's goodness and mercy follows you all through your life and bless you in all ways and always.
Blessed 2009 everyone!~

2 comments:

Allan said...

thank you uncle ivan and happy new year

howtt said...

Nandri! 2009 effective habits:

1. Kin ka kin chiew ( fast leg, fast hand)
2. Cho lang ai eh beng pek ( Seek to understand rather than be understood)
3. kiang toh hoh, em tang keh kiang ( clever is enough, don't try to be too clever)