Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bumper crawl...

Back to work and back to familiar territories, actually. It was depressing enough to hear of companies shutdown, major salary reduction, shortened working days and stricter working conditions and today, we have to deal with traffic congestion! I must say that I was pissed to my lungs when I was caught in massive traffic jam. It took us twenty minutes to have a meal and fifty five minutes to get back to office from Batu Berendam. It was lucky that my colleagues and I avoided going to Melaka Raya for our meal. If not, the jam would have been far worse than anyone can imagine!
Now, I understand those folks in KL when they talked of traffic jam. Anyway, coming back to Melaka, where did these cars come from? Well, a quick scan showed that there were a lot of cars from 'kiasu land' [ I just hate these buggers for arrogantly cramming our roads!! ] , Johor and from other states. Yeah! Tourists and holiday makers! BTW, don't they have work to do? Why don't they just go back home, start working for the future and stop jamming our streets?! Aaaaarrrggggghh! There seemed to be no end to the massive outstation car invasion to our historical land! One colleague remarked that it would be good business for our traders and hotels while I would just say," Go home and work! " This is exactly what I did when I arrived at my office car park area; I shouted to the top of my lungs , " Go home and work-lah!" I got a couple of glares and stares from some motorists while some just smiled. For me, I don't give a two hoots for what they say or think !~ They are still jamming our streets in Melaka! Siao people!!~ Or is it that I have gone "cuckoo" this time! Ha.......ha.......ha.....

2 comments:

IGGY / JERRY said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai from all of us to all of you.

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Hi Jerry,
Thanks for the greetings~ Hope you have great 'yamseng' time with family members & friends! Cheers,man!