Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Special Celebrations....

Whenever I am Penang, I felt at home. I could never describe to you how I feel but when I stare at the lush greenery and serene setting via Vive's apartment balcony, I felt at peace. Very much at peace. I guess, good friends makes a lot of difference in your lives, right? Well, I just want to thank good friends in Penang for doing just that. I never could say how much I am thankful to them for what they have done for us over the years. The gifts, the blessings, the friendship, the love, the care and the concern are just fantastic!
I was very touched when SLing, the children and I were brought to Mizi's for a dinner meal. It is a beautifully cool lighted place and with a hint like "Cheers" the sitcom touch atmosphere. The food was awesomely delicious and these good friends in Penang throw us a wedding anniversary dinner! I was so touched by their gesture especially from Vive & Sathy, BA & Jessy and friends. I never knew that it was going to be a terrific night indeed. I am especially touched when Jessy baked us a beautiful and delicious carrot cake with dollops of cheese topping. To Jessy & BA, thank you so much from the very bottom of my heart. I am really blessed! Man! It was really a very very good cake! I guess, I can take a big sigh of relief that finally, SLing and I got what we wished for. I must say that we wanted to share our wonderful time together by inviting our good friends for a great time of food and fun but we somehow wasn't able to do it. It was especially hard for me because I really wanted it to be a real special anniversary for SLing. Somehow, when good friends in Penang celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary together, our wish just came through. Thank you so much for the wonderful dinner and for celebrating our wedding anniversary together. We will never forget this beautiful memories all of you have given us. We were also blessed with the presence of Pst.Gideon, his wife,Serena and his youngest son who joined us for dinner too together with a group of lovely friends in Rachel, John & Alvin and others. It was really a good time for all of us. I was really blessed with the group and laughter we shared. I know that my family and I are in good company. That night, we had a nightcap at a special place where we had the most fun time in our lives and I did the jiggles. Yup! You heard me right! I did the jiggles! I have not done this for years and I was very happy that night! I guess, when I think about it - brrrrrrrrr.....44 year old man doing the jiggles can be quite embarrassing though but I am happy to do it for my friends! Anyway, it's all in the name of fun and great fellowship of friends - people that are close to my heart!
So, to all my friends who had made our lives so special, I salute you, I thank you and I want to say: Tooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" It simply means :
THANK YOU, MY FRIENDS!

No comments: