Sunday, August 8, 2010

Heart warmers

If there is redemption for a bad day at fishing, it would be having fun with two cutest kiddos in town namely Ashley & Ryan, our nephew & niece! Yup, folks - these two adorables were the soother to my bruised body and spirit, actually! Wow! How much they have grown especially Ashley while Ryan had added volumes of words in his vocabulary nowadays. " Nooooo.." is still there ; "I don't know" is still prevalent and Ah John is still a joy to my ears!! I guess, I am waiting what Ashley will be calling me then.
Ashley has grown up very nicely and when she is in her walker, she moves so fast and ever smiling. Probably, she looked aloof for a while until she gets to her senses who you are before warming up to you. But either way, she is still a real delight. I love playing with her while she is easily one tough cookie too when it comes to tantrums. I love it when she glides across the living room with her posh walker. She is really so cute-lar. Always looking out for her brother's toys, it would drive Ryan nuts when he sees her with his toys! Ahhhhhh! Siblings! What can I say, right? I was laughing my head off when I see these two kiddos antics. Definitely takes a bundle of energy to take care of these two cute-looking babes!
Ryan comes next. Well, what can I say about this talented boy except that his vocab improved. Still some gibberish words here and there but he is having a lot of words now. Still likes his Ping Pong brand cream crackers and his smiles are infectious! His manja ways are still there but I find it easier to tell him 'NO' this time. I guess, that's good.
S2City Park was our evening playground that day. It was a beautiful eveing for walks and games. The lake was fantastic and virtually filled with assorted fishes ranging from tilapia, carp, catfish and tortoises. Ryan and Wei played football and the family was having a ball of a time. It was a good time and a time I relished the fresh air of nature. It was also nice seeing everyone from mother in law, Jade, Ashley, Wei, Ryan, SLing, JWee, SYuen and me having a good time. I guess, nothing beats spending time with your loved ones. Definitely good for your body ,mind and soul, I guess. The park is beautiful and the par course available are quite good and well-maintained. I guess, I'll do my walks here when I come by the next time.
The one incident which caught my eye was when Ryan sat on the sofa and dozed off after some time spend on the park before we went out for dinner. He just sat down on the sofa, had some crackers and slowly slipped into sleep mode. So peaceful and innocent. What a sight, actually! So calm and so serene. I guess, boys with energy levels like Ryan would love to do a lot of running and as they tire out, you could see their nature at best when they doze off.
Like I said always, coming back to Seremban gives me a lot of rest and new perspective in life. I learned a lot whenever I come back to here. As always, Wei & Jade have always been such wonderful family to us and it gives a lot of comfort in my heart knowing that they are doing alright plus their two kiddo are so cute & adorable. Thanks again, Wei & Jade.
I am looking forward to spend more time with Ashley & Ryan in our next visit. SLing and I plus our children miss the family in Seremban a lot. I guess, we'll have to make the time and make arrangements in our activities/schoolworks/my works and all irrelevant activities from now on. Afterall, spending time with these two young kiddos and my own children taught me a lot. BTW, life is a never ending learning curve for all of us from the young to the old. But spending time and sharing time with my children and these two young ones taught me that there is always a kiddo somewhere that needs your love and your attention. Be it your own or the ones belonging to others - they all need a hug and the warmth of your heart always. Parents, just as God loves you, love your chidlren - hug them, talk to them and show your love to them. [ never spoil them though! ] Children, love your parents and always know that they love you no matter what happens! Teach your children to hug you and to wrap their arms around you, talk to you and to love you unconditionally. I am so proud & happy of Wei & Jade for teaching Ryan & Ashley to do just that. I know deep in my heart that they are on the right path of parenthood! Their love for their two children deserved praises because I have seen what they have done for their children - not spoiling them but raising good mannered children! Keep up the good work and be blessed always!~

No comments: