Monday, March 21, 2011

Smoked Ham Aglio Olio de Ivan......

This is my modified dinner meal for the family today. I call my food creation "Smoked Ham Aglio Olio de Ivan". Yup, it looked nice, tasted nice ( my family says so though needs more fresh herbs concoction ) and it is something I can do. Really simple to make it for the whole family to enjoy. If you are not a fan of the "kerbau pendek", you can always substitute it with prawns, smoked salmon or even beef slices or even tear up some soft goat cheese. All you need is a handful of pasta, olive oil, a bunch of parsley, parmesan cheese and garlic ( I used smoked garlic as they are the ones that are best in flavours! ) Once it is ready, garnish with more parmesan cheese and sprinkled parsley generously! Enjoy trying out the dish!~

2 comments:

Jade said...

When i have chance to tast this Aglio Olio de Ivan? :)

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Jade,
Soon...when we get back and fine tune the cooking...hahahahahahaaaa...will get it done for you!~