Friday, April 3, 2009

Articles...

Dear friends & supporters,

Since plans, devices, clarifications and solemn promises of changes had been made and are taking place, I am therefore withdrawing my articles which had fulfilled its purposes of awakening to a new dawn of changes.

I am a firm advocator , in my humble heart, that a man's word is his life integrity and I am no shirker or slacker on this matter. My articles are my words of integrity and therefore, as promises had been made, while I value the firm opinions of my good friends in life, I too will fulfill my responsibility to withdraw the articles. So, to all my commenters, my supporters, my "not-so-friendly" people and to those who had visited or have read my blog, I humbly thank you for your views - good, bad or even ugly. In all honesty and with a humble heart, I want to say that I treasure your views very much. [ X 1000 times ]
Today is not about winning or losing. It is about integrity and I am honoring mine!~

No comments: