Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Poster...

Last night, I was inspired and I decided to paint another poster for Bachang Cell group stall for the coming event on 1st May, 2009 - CLA Family Day. Though Bro.Daniel had informed me that he would be doing the poster, I just wanted to extend my help in whatever way I can. It was a mixed and matched kinda poster and I really hope that they will like it. Like I said, I've found a lot of peace, quiet and patience through painting. I was glad that I was able to help in a small way. So, enjoy and let's have fun on 1st May, 2009. Cheers!~

4 comments:

Tan Jien Lee said...

Whoa Uncle Ivan! My parents will be super duper proud when they see this! Incomparable to my dad's "creation". Lol...

Allan said...

wow... good job. :D

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Jien Lee:
Woi, your dad's creation is also super-lar! Thanks for the encouragement!

Allan:
Thanks, bro. Just having fun-lar. Thanks for dropping by!

Desperate Witty Owl said...

so nice! pengsan.
nex time for my practical, i shud stay ur hse so u can help me do my teaching aid. set uh? muahhaha