Friday, April 10, 2009

My Cute Nephew

For some time now, I've watched my nephew, Ryan grow up from a baby to a nicely bubbly almost 2 year old kiddo. Still very much the same : cry-baby at times but much better now and still has the adorable smiles. I am constantly in awe of such baby - not a care in the world for what is happening but still very much pure and simple.
I guess, one of the reasons why Ryan is my favourite nephew is because he is really cute, fun to be with, firm in his ways and really really adorable. The other day, I had the chance to drop by at my mother-in-law's place and I took an opportunity to check on him. He was happy all the way as he saw me at the door. That brought a lot of good cheer in my heart. Then, he led me into his favourite room and we watched "'Ratatouille" [ His all time favourite movie, from the time the sun rises till the sun goes down! ]. As usual, he would laughed whenever Remy appears and laughed even louder when Emile appears. Really quirky kiddo [ good in a way ] but yunno, he's just a kid and I really love this nephew of mine. He is so ......lovable, actually.
At one instance, as I was lying on the bed which was on the floor, he came over and lay his head on my shoulder/chest and watched the movie with me. Wow! That was really sweet indeed. It really brought a lot of cheer in my heart to see him do that. Like I said, he can only do that if he had learnt well or being cared for very well by his parents, Wei & Jade. I am really very proud of Ryan and his parents, Wei & Jade. I will forever cherish this little incident in my heart because it is so special to me.
I still remember that when I left for home that day, he cried his lungs out! Well, children will be children, right? Yunno, we will always cherish and remember many things in our life - good or bad but this one is different and it will always be special.~ Always!~

No comments: