Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Car Repairs...

I was driving back home and I just noted that I couldn't really see the back car or at least, I saw it a few hundred metres away. I have always realised that something was terribly wrong with the car engine when it spew out white fumes. For once I was really embarrased by the sudden glob of white smoke/fumes that was being emitted from my car exhaust. I want to do my part for a safe environment and that's why I am putting the old lady ( my car, I mean ! ) to the workshop, man. I don't know how much it is going to burn my wallet but I know, at least, it would be safer for the motorists who are following my car at the traffic lights and on the road.
I actually wanted to do the repairs much earlier but the bank account wasn't that encouraging. So, I had to save bit by bit to be able to garner in the amount for repairs. Now that I have it, I intend to do as much repairs as possible though some colleagues of mine persuaded me to go for a brand new car. BTW, I like my trusty old Proton car.It's reliable & trusty. I'll use it while I can until something better comes along. For now, I've got to solve the white smoke problem first or else, it'll be foggy days for road users!

No comments: