Monday, July 21, 2008

Roti Canai kids.......

Yunno, it is always fun to see kids antics during food time and while I was having cooking "demonstration" on one side, the Ranger Kids commanders comprising Comdr. Jessica and Comdr.Bee Ling were serving roti canai to these playful tiny tots! It was fun seeing them lining up for their roti canai and obviously, there will always be one who did not get the roti canai or next door ~ fried chicken!
To me , Caleb and Merrick are the bright sparks of the foodie day! It was fun seeing them in action and at their playful best! Enjoy these photos! This is what makes the children so special indeed! Honestly, I wouldn't messed around with them either when they are lining up for food, eating their food ( sigh! they are so protective over their food! ) or when they are actually getting their food on the plate!
Grrrrrrrr! Don't mess with me or my food ! ~ Ha..................ha.................ha..............................

No comments: