Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What a tragedy....

After a tiring work day in Batu Pahat, I was driving along Jalan Parit Jawa-Muar almost nearing the traffic lights heading for home when I spotted something really bizzare happened. There was this middle-aged guy riding his m/cycle about 80 feet away from my car and the m/cycle started to wobbled to its left and right. Within the next 2 minutes, I practically saw this guy and the m/cycle fell to the right of the road. As far as I know no vehicle touched him nor run him down. He was like just fell off to the right together with the m/cycle. He laid down there motionless - no blood splatter , no brains matter fall out but his helmet was off. He just laid there dead! [ I was certain of this because as I passed the motorist , he was motionless ] Normally, if it was a m/cycle fall, one would be able to wake up, dust off the dirt and probably pushed the bike to the sides. It was tragic as far as I was concerned. Pure tragic as he laid there!
To me, it is tragic to die that way. The only logical explanation I could think of was that he would have probably suffered a sudden heart attack or stroke. What a sad day it would have been for his family who would have mourned for their loss. To me, this tragedy happened right before my eyes and it gave me something to think about. Yunno, I thought I could put away yesterday [ Tuesday, 15/7/2008 ] scene out of my head when I was on my way back from work at about 7.00pm. I saw a guy lying motionless at the back lane of a noted hotel near my workplace. Cops and the public rushed over to see what had happened. It was obvious that this guy jumped from the pool section of the hotel and landed splat flat on the back lane. Is this the way to end ones life? Sigh! Now, hotels would have to come up with special "suicide "package! Why can't these people just work things out just like any other human being? I am so angry that people still fancy this type of cowardly ways to solve their problems! This really pissed me off completely! Honestly, I wouldn't give two hoots to the guy who jumped off from the building but I would grief for the guy who fell from the m/cycle and died in a sudden manner.
Heck! Life is just too short to hold back your love on your loved ones , even to give a hug to your loved ones or be nice for once!~ Go ahead! Tell your loved ones how much you love them and make the wrongs right for once! For crying out loud, You may never know what holds tomorrow !~

No comments: