Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Road Bully or Road Silly!

I had an encounter with a road bully recently during one of my travels in Melaka town. This young punk together with his girlfriend by his side was driving a fancy car at that time. Me, on the other was driving in my trusty very old Proton. It started when I was looking for a parking spot in town and I had switched on my signal light to show that I was going to park in one of the parking lot. I don't know what's wrong with this young punk ( sigh! I think he was just trying to show off that he was a macho man ) started honking senselessly at me. Then he drove beside me, wound down the car passenger screen and shouted a string of obscenities after I put up a finger and pointed it to my head! It was an indication that he should think with his head instead of his dick head! Anyway, he was incensed by me pointing the finger to my head and he continues to spew out another string of obscenities. I had enough as I wasn't really in a pretty good mood either after a long day at work! All the while I kept my cool and I didn't want to do anything silly. A friend used to tell me that we are like match sticks. We can be useful by remaining in the box when need or get fused up, burnt and subsequently burnt ourself out. I was kinda a hot-tempered guy and I know I've gotto control it or else this guy will end up as minced meat. I decided to keep it cool until I couldn't stand it anymore. I don't know what got into me but I reached out for my trusty 18" camping parang and raised it at my car window and the next minute, the car was gone. Look, I wasn't looking for a fight or any of that sort but if I had to protect myself , isn't it?
To me, this was just being silly and damn it, it's only the road, man. Many a times, I would give way if I am in such situation or I would rather keep quiet but this is really too much. There is just too much rage and silliness in being a road bully. To me, these people are the real cowards who like to intimidate people for their own ego or even making people feel small. Look, not everyone is a perfect driver. So, I would just say that this is the typical No.1 road silly in my dictionary of "Danmest thing You can ever do in your Life!"


For those of you say that as a Christian I shouldn't have done that, well, I'm not a doormat nor frightened little Chicken Little. I don't want people to take advantage of who I am because we all need to stand up for something or we will fall for nothing some day in our walk of life. I chose to stand up that day not because I want to but simply because I have to.It is just so ridiculous how people can be so nasty and cruel towards another human being. Well, some say " It's life" but to me , my voice is very clear, " STOP BULLYING OTHER MOTORIST, YOU #%$@&&*!


If I have to express how I feel that day, just look at the picture and you'll understand!

3 comments:

crownbacca said...

The chipmunk and you have very big errr....feet

ViveAlive said...

The chipmunk looks very very very interesting........have to be the work of Big Bear Wolf.........

ViveAlive said...

Anyway, always do remember that a "Match Stick has a head but no brain".......