Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What A Day.....

I was in Shah Alam, Klang and eventually landed up in Puchong for work today. It isn't often that I get to move to these places and get my job done. It was a fulfilling day, actually. So, naturally, after a long day , I am edgy, easily iritated and tired. Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with me for the past few days. Maybe, I have been hard pressed at work and feeling the strain of age catching up on me. ( sigh! Bones do creak and the time to get up after sitting on the floor seemed to take minutes instead of seconds nowadays! ) Yeah, it comes those times when you feel your reflexes had gone down considerably while that little sharpness has gone blunt. I guess, there are no one to blame except my own self. You can me "angin", call me "windy", call me " Hainanese" for all I care, deep down, I do feel really down at times. It is not about the circumstances I am in or whatever. A good friend told me never to get my emotions all mixed up for nothing. I think he is right! I have been iritated for the past week due to my emotion being stirred up by certain authority figure. He is also right in saying that a matchstick has a head but no brains. Maybe, my focus on God had shifted away and that places me in an uncomfortable place. Maybe I should be using my "kueh tiau" more ( another word for "brain" ) and be more calm and collect. Yeah, I am also informed that my moodiness do affect the people around me. Quite right so , again ! Hopefully, I can get back to the person I was after a good rest and roaring sleep!
BTW, the repairs to my trusty Proton came to RM 817.00 and the car is in good engine order. Next , it will be the cosmetic surgery of my car. Nope, SK-II and wrinkle free cream will never do. It's gotta be major plastic surgery, man ! Time to save up again!

No comments: