Tuesday, July 29, 2008

From the heart....

During the time of my "rest" , I had the opportunity to learn from Uncle George who said to me that when we greet or when we bless someone, we must meant it from our heart. Unlike our society today, we tend to greet, speak or even saying blessings to someone only on the surface. Many times words like "OMG", "JC" and "OG" becomes exclamation of common utterance without the actual realisation of the words. As a person, we should use these words in a more responsible manner and really mean it! When you meet some one, say " God bless you" or "Have a blessed day" or even "Be blessed" and really mean it. Put that in practise!
In our life, the most important thing in our life is LOVE while the sweetest is REPENTANCE while the most mysterious is FORGIVING. ~ Yup! I learnt these wise words of wisdom from Uncle George. It took me some time to digress and to digest it but it helped me!
The other words of wisdom came from my good friend, Dinesh, who sends me the "10/90" principle! We have no control over the 10% of what is going to happen to us but we can control the 90% by how we react to the situation in front of us! Then, good buddy, Vive, sends me an article of "Responding like Jesus ~ Pray for those who persecute you- Matt 5:44" Thank you for those of you who had helped me, in one way or another, in order for me to learn so much in these times. I too have nothing but kind words for my family and friends who puts up with a character like me. I know that these words , encouragement and words of wisdom comes from the heart. I appreciate that a lot ! I really do ! ~

No comments: