Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crank crap calls!

I am really really really mad today over receiving numerous calls from so-call friends but it turned out to be China dolls, some woman at the end of the line or some fella telling me , " Kassim adakah?", "Dei rascal Veloo!", "Hey, you bloody *^%*%!" etc.etc. I am really getting a bit pissed off by all these "disturbances" as I try to work throughout the day. Thinking of it now, I can take a breather and laugh at all the calls which I had received. Just about a few minutes ago, I received an unknown number call and it turned out to be an old Indian uncle calling thinking I was his son while he poured out some sorrowful lines. I had to tell him explicitly that I am a truly Malaysian Chinese fella's son and yes, pork is my staple food!!! The uncle said sorry and another call came in and this time - also unknown number also but from my friend, Julian.
I am up to my wits end over these call. At first when it started, a couple of weeks ago, I thought there might have been some mistakes or crosslines but I soon realised now it's really crossline and really crazy. There was a time when I was talking with my colleague discussing work when I heard another Malay fella serenading to his girlfriend on another line within the conversation I am having with my colleague. BTW, eavesdropping is not so good,ok? So, I switched off the line and make another call. Thinking it is over, I was caught up in another conversation that included an Indian fella and his girlfriend! It must have been these telcos providers who have been asking for switching of lines without the risk of losing your number thingy! I tell you this can caused havoc to families-lar. What happens if Soon Ling gets a call from me [ my number appearing on her phone] and there is a woman's voice at the end of the line? Siao liao! Sure World War 3 one, man! Don't worry. My relationship with Soon Ling is like water being cut cannot break! [ direct translation from " air dicincang tak akan putus" ] Ahhhhh! Like that-lar my relationship!Anyway, it's not like that all the time. There are some bomb times while it's not all rosy all the time actually but yunno what, it's an adventure of a lifetime.
Anyway, coming back to the crosslines, let's hope there is some improvements over the next few days and at least, I'll have some peaceful conversations.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dei, i am also getting all this crap calls while i am Singapore. UNbelivable. They call at all God forsaken hours and say...ini siapa? You cakap nama u dulu la!

I feel like you man...tulan :D