Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Excitement....

As I got back to home after 7 hours of leisure drive back from Penang, I was again on the road to Yong Peng the very next day as I reported for work! It wasn't coincidental but that's just work, my friends. As usual, I was kinda expected this to happen as everytime I get back to work after a break, it would be an outstation trip for me. So, I have adjusted to it already! The drive was long and hard as the sun was raging hot but on the way back, it was raining cats and dogs! Honestly, at some stretch of highway, I couldn't really see the road. It was raining real hard but I got home safely. Thank God for that! It's good to give thanks to the Lord for keeping us safe in His hands, yunno. Anyway, I was really tired as I had about 3 hours of sleep earlier that night and I am no spring chicken, man. Anyway, I snugged for forty winks at the Pagoh R&R area. These forty winks helped me catch some much needed rest before jumping back behind the wheels to get home.

Then, there's this excitement of putting up the Christmas tree. We just wanted to catch the holiday mood again and feel good. The tree came out piece by piece and so did the decorations. We all had fun putting up the tree and decorating the tree. It was really a family effort and I really liked the family time after a hard day at work. I guess, in many ways , I am more blessed than many others. As my family and I look forward to Christmas, we continued to reflect of the goodness of God in our lives. This is not an emotional overdrive but just a reflection of our lives as a family over the year.
As we gazed lovingly at our decorated Christmas tree, we just knew we did a great job at decorating the tree!~ Wouldn't you agree ? So, come on now, care to contribute some gifts to be put down below the Christmas tree? They say, it is a blessing to bless others with gifts. Ha......ha.......I am convicted and convinced that what they say is true. Hope to see more gift box appearing at the foot of the tree soon! Ha................ha.......................
Be blessed every one ! Have a great week ahead!

2 comments:

howtt said...

Dato-Dato, Tan Si-Tan Si, Abang& Kakak. Time 2 check where we r.


Active Christians 19%
1. Believe salvation comes through Jesus Christ
2. Committed churchgoers
3. Bible readers
4. Accept leadership positions
5. Invest in personal faith development through the church
6. Feel obligated to share faith; 79% do so.
Professing Christians 20%
1. Believe salvation comes through Jesus Christ
2. Focus on personal relationship with God and Jesus
3. Similar beliefs to Active Christians, different actions
4. Less involved in church, both attending and serving
5. Less commitment to Bible reading or sharing faith
Liturgical Christians 16%
1. Predominantly Catholic and Lutheran
2. Regular churchgoers
3. High level of spiritual activity, mostly expressed by serving in church and/or community
4. Recognize authority of the church
Private Christians 24%
1. Largest and youngest segment
2. Believe in God and doing good things
3. Own a Bible, but don't read it
4. Spiritual interest, but not within church context
5. Only about a third attend church at all
6. Almost none are church leaders
Cultural Christians 21%
1. Little outward religious behavior or attitudes
2. God aware, but little personal involvement with God
3. Do not view Jesus as essential to salvation
4. Affirm many ways to God
5. Favor universality theology

Reflection lah!

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Hi Howtt,
Wow, with such words of wisdom, you should start to blog on your own,man!Be blessed!~