Monday, December 8, 2008

An Honour.....

When I wrote the article entitled "A Touch of Lives" on 25November, 2008, I didn't know that a few lines from the article would appear on some special Penang net tv. So , imagine my utter shock and elation in seeing the lines appearing on the special focus main page. I didn't know about this until my good friend, Vive gave me a call and told me about it. Anyway, I give all glory and honour to God for allowing me to feel and write my honest and humble experience in serving in the Big Party in Tabernacle of Praise [ TOP ], Penang. It was truly an amazing experience! An experience I would cherish in my heart always! It was serving God at the best!
Yunno, you can see this special video presentation of the Big Party at : http://www.penangnettv.com/
To me , the pastor, Pastor Geoffrey Yee and the people of TOP who had served diligently at the Big Party are the ones who deserved the most honour and accolades! God bless you, servants of God! Keep up the serving heart and be blessed always!
P/s If you are visiting my blog, please do leave a comment. I would appreciate that a lot.

No comments: