Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Mindset Change...

Have you had days when things just don't seemed to go right? Well, I guess, I experienced one of those days today. It wasn't actually a horrid day but things just down fall into places today. No! I am far from angry, bitter or even frustrated by it. I guess, in more ways than ever I am thankful that at least, I had lived another full day and survived! At my age and at the work I do, I count it a real bonus and a blessing to be able to wake up and face the day. Never mind if the day don't turn out as what I had expected. At least, I get to live a full day and go through what I had to go through. Learn from it and be much much wiser in life. Some of you who know me would probably be flipping over your chairs or even put on the sackcloth and pour ashes over your head like they used to do in the olden times, right?
Well, I guess, in some way or another, when things seemed not to work out the way it was intended, I've gotta stick my face up and smile. That should wake up some muscles in my face and make me look younger, right? Yeah, I've learnt to take in the hard crunch of life in a positive manner. Thanks to good friends like you who took the time to invest, re-invest and re-invest your advices and views to my fragile life. I guess, if I had been my old self, I would have flipped and burnt myself out with anger and the nastiness of life. Hmmmmmnnnnn.......I have changed, haven't I ?
I guess, I've ..................mellowed.................... in a certain sense. I can't change the situation which took place but I most certainly can change my reaction, right? I guess, it took me a while to grasp that idea but hey! It's not too late! Sure! Occasionally, I'll go into the lapse mode but at least, I gave it a try , right? I guess, I want to make a difference with my life and be a part of that good change.
I must tell you, change is hard and it takes a while but when you are at it like I do, you should be able to survive the nasties in life like what happened today when things just don't seem to go right. One thing is for sure, you've gotta to laugh at yourself a lot. That's what I am doing all this while! A lighter moment in the hard curve of life. So, here's to better days ahead!~ no matter who you are, where you are or what you do!~ Stay blessed and be a blessing always!

No comments: