Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Prayer Answered...

Praise God! This morning when I received an sms informing me that little Samuel is on the road to recovery, I am so much relieved and happy. However, the little guy is still under observation and should recover nicely in the next couple of days. I was also informed that in the wee hours of the morning at about 1.30am on Wednesday, 27/5/2009, the high fever was broken and little Samuel was healed. Now, little Samuel is still under observation and should make full recovery in the following days. However, please continue to pray for his further recovery as it is important for us to further affirmed him with prayers of protection and speak healing onto his life.
Yunno, in circumstances like this, there is no greater love than the love of parents and siblings. From my personal experience, I am sure that they would have been exhausted from the long hours of being awake , physically & mentally drained as anxiety, hope and prayers surrounds them. Spare a thought for them and pray for God's strength be upon their lives. The other thing is give encouragement rather than old folks tales on medicinal remedies or even ask "sensitive" questions at the hour of need. Just pray, continually stand in the gap and intercede - God will do the rest. This I can assure you because I know it! Like I said, I am a nobody but I believe and have great confidence in God!
I am looking forward to see ever smiling, witty and cute Samuel again. Thank you, everyone for praying for this little guy's recovery. Your prayers are greatly appreciated and I know, God do hear the voices and prayers of his earthly angels! Thank you once again for responding to the need! God bless you!~

No comments: