Monday, May 25, 2009

Spare a prayer...

Today, I want to stand in the gap and pray for God's healing upon one special small friend which I have come to like very much. Though I may not spend time with this small friend or know him that well but he's kinda cute, courteous and really adorable. This small friend is Samuel Teoh. For about 2 days now since I came to know about this, he's battling high fever and it is indeed a time for prayers for him and his parents. I can understand the difficulties and the anxiety the parents & siblings would have to go through and so, thereby, I wish to request each and everyone of you to spare a moment in your quiet times to pray for the speedy recovery of this little fella named Samuel.
Oh! BTW, being Malaysians, please ask questions later. The more pressing need is the prayer part. I do hope you'll understand the urgency of the matter. No offence intended.
I continually pray that God would bless each and everyone of you as you spare your time to pray for him and his family. Yunno, as you fall on your bended knees and open your heart to petition to the Lord for the recovery of Samuel, pray too that the Lord would transform you to be more prayerful in your life. After all, God's miracles are true and a step of faith to Him! BTW, please forward this request to your family members and friends to stand in the gap and pray for healing & good health to this awesome boy!
God bless you, angels!~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ivan (btw i have known you by your chinese name),

It is me, Lee Deek Sern. I have been reading your work. Very interesting. Glad to know that you have been serving the Lord. I have been a believer since i left school. Now serving in AG church in PJ, New Life Sanctuary. I am attached with CCM Chemicals and also serving the Lord as a youth worker in my church for the last 10 years.

I hope we can keep in touch.

regards

deek sern

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Braveheart:
Hi, bro. Praise God! I am blessed that I have found another good brother in the midst of my writing. Good! We shall keep in touch. Be blesed , bro! You'l hear from me. That's a promise!