Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blubber Wars 2....

The Biggest Loser Asia Season 2 started a while back and it definitely leave some really bad taste in the mouth the way some of the contestants were playing the game. After watching Shakira [ poor girl worked her socks off and she is really doing a fine job! ] leaving the health farm, I really felt disgusted with the kiasu fellas on her team. Man, she was your Blue Team teamate,man. I guess, my theory on Singaporeans are proven time and time again to be accurately spot on - scheming, manipulative, cunning, selfish, kiasu and kiasi included in the way down south package! To be honest, I NEVER like Raj. I find him to be extremely cunning, manipulative and a very selfish person. He may be the leader but definitely he should not dictate and pick off his own teamates one by one. The other thing is how stupid those people who were eventually picked off one by one [ Genghis will be picked off soon for having his eyes closed to blind allegiance with Manjit, another kiasu & Raj ] by Raj and his close ally, Jonathan. I guess, in the coming weeks, these contestants will know the shameful strategy concocted by this kiasu fella. I await diligently for the individual fares where I think, kiasu fella will eventually get strangled by his own schemes! BTW, did you see the kiasu gang trying to stay afloat by supporting one another? So, Leonardo, you better watch your back!
Actually, I was a little bit cheesed off by the stupidity of the contestants who should be concentrating in shedding more kilos off their bodies than strategised over the game plan. What game plan? To me , there is only one game plan - Shed those blobs,man! If one is shedding the blobs consistently, then weighing in is a piece of cake. Afterall, the other contestants would be chasing you rather than getting involved in some silly alliance and some sickening schemes.
It is a pity that Scott was picked off rather early or else he'll probably be giving these kiasus nitwits some whipping in their behinds! Yeah! I HATE schemers and I extremely HATE injustice and especially, manipulators. Now, why can't they fight it out honestly in the gym and see who can shed those blobs fair and square, right? I guess, my pick for a good run for the money in this year's event would be Nai, the Thai fella. For me, wild cards will be Fish [ another Singaporean - the better/worst kind, I dunno yet! ] and Saw [ likeable serious fella! ] I guess, what impresses me most is that these fellas work hard at shedding the kilos and that focus is important. It was sad to see Patty leave because there is so much more for her to do but eventually the competition strategy took it's toll. Peachy and Yana , well, another couple of fun people who were voted off by their own team. As for Hongkie, Lori, she busts her butt in the gym but not so likeable....so, it would be interesting to see how she survives next. Yunno, at the end of the day, the motivator is the prize money and not about losing weight for their lives. It is kinda anti-climax when I see these people not realising this fact. If they would think more about losing weight for health reasons and their lives, the prize money would mean so little to them. Instead, the focus is on how to get their hands on the money rather than their own well-being. It is very saddening but nevertheless, the ways of the world~
I think, personally, this is a life changing experience. Open your eyes. Learn as much as possible and hit those treadmills and what not as hard as possible. If you get the keys to getting good health through exercise and nutrion intake, you are well on your way to gorgeousness and you are already a winner. What you say people? ~

No comments: