Sunday, August 3, 2008

Muffin delight.....

The previous week , I was informed by Sherry [ church cafetaria committee member ] that someone had paid and blessed the Royal Rangers ministry with some great muffin. BTW, I told her that I would much prefer banana muffins! Of course, I was curious at first and what made it even more intriguing was that it was a real surprise. So, on Sunday [ being the first RR meeting for the month ], I was looking forward to having a battle of the wits with Sherry on who the anonymous donor was! Upon arrival in the morning for service, I was given some clues namely grey hair & curly. Then it was followed by smartly dressed and all the obvious clues! Then, I knew, it couldn't be and just stop right there! Not a ghost of chance of it happening !
I know, it sounds crude to think that way but hey, fat chance of it happening, REALLY! [ and I really MEAN IT! ] Unless, there is some miracle happening or even worst, probably signalling the end of the world thing, then it could have happened. But right now, I don't see it happening,man. There are a few facts that I could easily rule out this person from ever being that giving.
Anyway, this type of giving can only come from one family namely Vive & Sathy! This is their traditional trademark ~ being a blessing to others and have the little extra spark for others! Thanks for the muffins - it was delicious!
Hey, btw, when is the roast suckling pig coming now that we have had our muffins? [ mouth watering prospect!~ ]

1 comment:

ViveAlive said...

Muffin....what muffin......who is Sherry?

Suckling pig.....cannot lar...nowadays I practice Kosher meal....