Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Community Service Message !

I was walking down the street the other day after work and I happened to come across two figures in front of me. I could see that they were both holding hands and were practically "teasing" one another while I was just walking towards the parking lot to retrieve my car. As I passed the "couple", I just turned around and to my utter & bloody horror, the "couple" happens to two persons with peckers in their pants!! Bloody *&^*%#$! What the heck is wrong with our society today!
I know that I have to be civil but this is completely wrong, man. If this is where our society is heading, then we are all in trouble. If I am not wrong, [ Damn it! I know I am right! ] God DID NOT create Adam and Steve and neither did He create Eve and Eva, man! The Almighty created Adam and Eve, dudes! With legal Adam and legal Eve, we multiply, multiply and multiply [ always with the legally married husband and wife !!! ] but if it is with Adam & Steve or Eve & Eva, how to multiply? Shoot blanks, cucumber and long eggplant will see an increase in price! Bloody clowns! Pst Jay Koopmen was right when he said in the recently concluded Malaysian Chinese Youth Seminar in MITC that it is an evil plan to stop multiplication of a nation and sinful living while God's plan is multiplication. Again, with caution ~ only with the legal wife and husband only-lar!
So, once again, sons & daughters, stay away from all this deviations ways. You'll be very surprise at how many have been known to indulge and get into such groups! Be very aware of such people and stay away from them! Yucks & #%*&!*&, man!


Be straight and live a healthy life style!~ It'll save your life !


1 comment:

ViveAlive said...

We are living in the last days my friend.....!!!!