Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's the day I am born!

Today, 12th September, is the day I came out from my mom's womb and filled my lungs with air and shout my heart out! [ It's a good thing though or else they wouldn't know what to do with a "blue" baby, right? ] Yup! This is the day I was covered in all slime and what not while some nurse with strong stomach and steady pair of hands cleaned me up including the "you know where" part too ! BTW, for the youngsters who still couldn't believe that you'll be spank if you are naughty , well, please be kindly informed that when you were born, you got spanking from the doctor who delivered you, ok? I rest my case! Again , it is to make sure that you're alive, you doink! Yes, I am just glad to be alive and celebrating days like this!
I just want to thank good friends for the gifts [ Thanks, Vive & Sathy for the Max Lucado book! ] and all the sms & calls I received today. Thanks a lot! It really made my day. Honestly, the calls and sms have not stopped even at this moment. I am so blessed and humbled to be able to received your blessings! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
My children gave me a present yesterday evening. I am glad they gave me a gift in the form of a torch light. I really really really like it and I know their heart! Such fine children ~ Again, I am so blessed by them! I really enjoyed half of my day so far. I slept [ very expensive commodity when you are a working individual ! ] and slept and slept, had late breakfast, watch some tv and then, blogging! Isn't it a nice day to be alive and off from work for a day? Seriously, man, I am so blessed to be alive and able to celebrate my 43rd birthday. It's just a number, actually. It's what in the heart that matters eventhough the engine compartment parts inside might need some adjustments-lar! All in all, it has been a pretty good day, I would say!~ I am looking forward to "getting younger" gracefully each year!~ One step at a time or else I'll be singing " Nearer to You, Lord" in no time!~ Thank you for the blessings, my friends!

3 comments:

Allan said...

happy birthday uncle ivan

ViveAlive said...

Dear Foo Long,

Happy Bird Day....

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Thank you Allan & Vive and all the great people out there for the sms and calls. Thank you for blessing me with your messages and blessings.
Thank you very much. I am humbled by your messages, blessings and your encouragements!