Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pleasant Surprise....

When my family and I got back from Seremban today evening, we had a pleasant surprise awaiting us. Our good family friends, Dinesh and Abby dropped by at my place to celebrate my belated birthday and also to have a time of fellowship. Also joining us was my good friend, Steven. [ It was as though he could smell that there was food in the air...Ha...ha...! ]
Anyway, I did the streaky bacon baguette roll spread while Dinesh & Abby brough some goodies fron Secret Recipe namely Shepherd's Pie, Dark Chocolate Cake, Mutton Pie and one big looking mama called the Chicken Pie. Wow! Mouth watering, indeed! After a quick heating up and bakingof the streaky bason roll, it was "chow" time!
We had a time of great laughs, fellowship and even catching up on some news of the nation ranging from education to work to the nation's politics! As for my young friends, Dave and Caleb, they were enjoying the "Ironman" show with all the special sound effects and so on.
I just want to express my special thanks to Dinesh and Abby who had been wonderful, loving and caring family friends all this years. I really appreciate their hospitality, their kind ways and their thoughtfulness towards me and my family members.
Yunno, God gave me very special family members in Wei & Jade, mom-in-law, my mom, Lee Lee, my sister and Liang, my brother and Ryan, my nephew! Not only that God gave me special family friends indeed in both, Dinesh & Abby, together with a host of good family friends like Vive & Sathy, Errol & Jessica, Steven & Wan Sin, Jason & Shirley, Ignatius & Zam and the list goes on and on and on. These are family and friends that I hold ever so dearly in my heart. Thank you for blessings us with your lives! Thank you so much!

6 comments:

Emily yoong said...

Feel so hungry

Jade said...

I'm so sorry that we can't make it to have dinner with you.. :) I'm glad that you have a suprise dinner.. :)

Abby said...

Glad you had a great night. The pleasure is ours :)

IGGY / JERRY said...

Bro, Selamat Hari Lahir dari Ignatius, Zam and kiddos from Skudai JB.

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Thanks, Ignatius. Hope to meet up with you and your family soonest when in Melaka,man. God bless and take care! My warmest love & regards to Zam & the children.

sherway said...

wonderful life!wonderful food!^_^