Monday, September 15, 2008

Gifts, gifts and more gifts...

Gifts....wow ! Over the last week, I have been so blessed when family and friends kept blessing me with gifts. I am so blessed when my two close pals, Steven & Errol dropped by for spaghetti [ This time, I had parmesan cheese ready! ] lunch which I had personally cooked as all three of us were on leave from work. We had great laughs together and discussed a whole range of topics ranging from daily lives, marriage, daily challenges, work and political scenario of our nation.

BTW, Steven brought me a gift in the form of a Camel wallet [ Yipeeee.... quite expensive one! ] Thanks for the wallet, man but "orang tua-tua" [ very-very-very wise people! ] used to say that if you want to give wallet, you should attached some real money to usher in the good luck & fortune, bro. I don't mind having some cash in it- lar, actually! Ha...........ha..............

Wan Sin blessed me with a really beautiful postcard of me on a mag cover. Really nice,man. Somehow, I got the feeling that I looked like an educated orang utan from Borneo on a swing! Caption should have been, " Have you seen this orang utan? " Ha......ha......ha......... Honestly, I like the postcard a lot! Really a lot, Thanks, Wan Sin!

Then Errol & Jessica gave me an equally good stuff. Thermos mug, man. Don't play-play. I know that this is real expensive stuff because I've always wanted to have one. I wanted to buy one earlier but it was quite beyond me at that time, so, I just let it slide by. Now, cool ! I have this one for my hot or cold drinks! Thank a lot, bro. Anyway, Steven was just being "jealous" when he said that this was "old man" gift! BTW, I used the woman' side photo as the man's side photo had some partially peeled off price tag sticker on it that made the man looks like Two-Face Harvey in the Batman movie, man. Ha......ha.........
Well, as for Steven's remark on old man gift well, I've got news for you, Steven.... you'll be in my age sooner than you thought, bro! We had a great time. Thanks for the fellowship and the sharing of intellectual thoughts. It was great for both the mind and the physical being,man.







1 comment:

eganmy said...

Thermos for the girl colour nicer... more modern lar...the man colour a bit old fasion right??